1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator of personal data collected via the website www.volumevisual.com is
Przemysław Żyra, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website is processed in accordance with
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the The Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018
2. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The administrator processes personal data via the
website www.volumevisual.com in the case of:
• using the contact form by the user. Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR
as the legally justified interest of the data administrator.
• subscribing to the Newsletter by the user in order to send commercial information by electronic
means. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f)
2. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA. The administrator processes the following categories of
user's personal data:
• First name and last name,
• E-mail adress,
3. PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING. Users' personal data is stored by the Administrator:
• if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary to
perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to a period of prescription of
claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims
for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
• if the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after
revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to a period of prescription of claims, that
may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision
provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims
related to running a business – three years.
4. When using the website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address
assigned to the user's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name,
browser type, access time, type of operating system.
5. Navigation data can also be collected from the users, including information about links in which
they decide to click or other activities undertaken on the website. The legal basis for this type of
activity is the legally justified interest of the data administrator on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR,
facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these
6. Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
7. Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided
that the user agrees to it pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The outcome of profiling is assignment of
a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his
preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
8. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular
ensures that the data collected by him is:
• processed in accordance with the law,
• collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with
• factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored
in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary
to achieve the purpose of processing.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Users' personal data are provided to service providers used by the Administrator when running the
website. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual
arrangements and circumstances, are a subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes
and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of
their processing (administrators).
2. Users' personal data are stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
4.RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT OWN DATA
1.The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit
processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time
without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its
2. Legal grounds for the user's request:
• Access to data – Art. 15 GDPR
• Data rectification – Art. 16 GDPR.
• Deletion of data (the right to be forgotten) – Art. 17 GDPR.
• Restriction of processing – Art. 18 GDPR.
• Data portability – Art. 20 GDPR.
• Objection – Art. 21 GDPR